August 31, 2021
Join Rob and Martin as they
- check out the Autumn COVID Updates and planning for future outbreaks
- consider ventilation - CO2 monitors, air conditioning and purifiers
- discuss the latest updates to Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Bust some special leave myths
July 27, 2021
In this episode Rob and Martin:
- Update you on the latest government COVID-19 arrangements ahead of the Autumn term
- Reflect on the teacher pay announcement
- Look at Performance Management, Appraisal and Target Setting and
- Bust those timetabling myths.
June 24, 2021
In this episode Martin & Rob look at:
- What's going on with Education Recovery?
- Early Years lead, Letitia joins to talks about Early Years Funding and reforms to the Early Years Framework
- We look at Annual Leave and Holidays, and
- We bust some Maternity Leave myths!
May 19, 2021
In this episode Martin & Rob discuss:
- The recently published Teacher Wellbeing Charter;
- The lifting of Covid restrictions in Schools in England;
- Job Evaluation, Single Status and the 'Green' Book; and
- Bust some Marking myths.
April 28, 2021
Join Rob & Martin as they chat about...
- Face Coverings in schools and colleges
- Behaviour Hubs
- Teacher resignation dates
- Employment references
- Mythbusting Lesson Plans for Ofsted